Environmental Stone Paper Production Line Instruction:
1. The main raw materials of environmental stone paper production line are calcite and polyethylene, which do not contain plasticizers and other toxic substances.
2. The paper has excellent properties such as water-proof, moisture-proof, anti-tear, anti-folding and moth-proof
3. The paper can be naturally cracked under sunlight, wind and rain conditions. The stone paper production line can replace the non-degradable plastic and reduce white pollution.
4. Compared with traditional wood pulp paper, eco-friendly paper does not need to cut down trees, there is no waste water, waste gas and solid waste emission, and the production process is environmentally friendly;
5. The paper has passed the test of EU (food grade), REACH, ROHS and other standards, and is an international standard recognized environmentally friendly material.
Environmental Stone Paper Production Line Description:
The paper is coated by blown film, calender or calender, and the coating solution is prepared according to the formula. Formed between the coating rolls, the coating material feeds the follower speed difference to achieve uniformity and stability of the coating adhering to the paper, and then after drying in the oven, the same action is repeated to coat the paper, and finally the stone paper roll can be completed by a stable constant tension winding.
Environmental Stone Paper Production Line Process:
Copyright © 2018 Tincoo (Changxing) Packaging Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Webdesign:Morndesign